NOTE: Must have taken the NLU Orientation Class first in order to register for this class
Core Practice Model
- Learning Objectives:
- Awareness of Standards for providers working in public child welfare services
- In encouraging providers to monitor and evaluate their practices and to use outcome data to improve their own performance and child outcomes
- Understand the laws and legal rights of public child welfare services
- Learn a set of tools that will lead to a successful family
- Promote self-care for public child welfare workers.